Effective as of August 10, 2020
Welcome to the Northern Illinois Wesleyan Covenant Association Website.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Northern Illinois Wesleyan Covenant Association (“us”, “we”, or “our”) website located at https://WCAofIL.org (the “Service”).
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use our Service if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions.
- “Client”, “You”, and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Northern Illinois Wesleyan Covenant Association terms and conditions.
- “The Organization”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us” refers to the Northern Illinois Wesleyan Covenant Association.
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us” refers to both the Client and Organization, or either the Client or Organization.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Organization’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the USA. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, we and/or our licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on our Service. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from our Service for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Service
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Service
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Service
- Redistribute content from Service
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Service without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Service in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Non-profit and religious organizations;
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com and dot.org community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- Religious and/or educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accreditation; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Northern Illinois Wesleyan Covenant Association; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Northern Illinois Wesleyan Covenant Association. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. We will do our best to respond within 30 days, and if we cannot, we will explain why.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Service being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of our Organization’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent consent and/or a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Service. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Service upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Service, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our Service
If you find any link on our Service that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our Service and the use of this Service. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.